Our Services Include:
- Fuse To Breakers Panel
- New Main Panel Installations
- Pool Panel Installations
- Emergency Panel Installation
- Main Breaker Replacements
- Label Household Circuits on Existing Panels
- Sub Panels
- Generator Panels
- Upgrade of Old/Discontinues Panels
- Meter Base Repairs & Replacement
- Service Mast Repair & Replacement
- Weather Head Repair & Replacement
- New Grounding Systems
- Apartment House Gang Meter Repair & Replacement
Electrical Panel Upgrade
A panel upgrade or replacement is usually required.
- To alleviate a problem with the existing panel.
- If a breaker overheats to the point that the buss bar in a panel becomes burned.
- The conductors between the meter and panel may become loose and burn out the main lugs, especially common when aluminum conductors were used.
- Obsolescence and outdated technology such as, FPE, Federal Pacific Panels
- Split-buss panels, cheap builder-grade panels, panels contaminated by water, paint and corrosive environments are often candidates for replacement.
- New appliances and technical devices may also be a cause for older homes with insufficient power
- AB Power Electric only uses the highest quality panels (load centers)
- Every panel that we install has a warranty on the equipment and labor
- We make sure the heart of your electrical system, the electrical panel, will be trouble free for years and years to come.